Friday, June 11, 2010

Things that have happened lately

Bevan broke his leg digging out a concrete ditch. The concrete fell on his leg and broke his fibula. He has to wear this split for 1 1/2 weeks and then possibly a walking boot.

He is already bored and its only been 2 days!

Hallee loving her picture taken. She is such a doll! We love her alot!

Hallee and Grandpa hangin out

Austin growin up too fast!

He was really concentrating on this dance.

Holding his 8th grade diploma. Yea onto high school

Some of his class mates.

Austin receiving his diploma from Principal Richardson

More of his class mates

Grandpa Jack found this bird out in his field down at the farm. Brayden thought it was pretty cool!

Brayden playing baseball. I think he had a good time.

Hallee in her blessing dress. April asked if I would make her dress, so she showed me a picture on the internet and said what do you think and I said sure I will try. I was pretty nervous. I don't usually sew without step by step instruction so this was really stretching me to just go off a picture, but I did it and she looked so beautiful in it.

I went to the BYU Womens Conference the end of April and the BYU bookstore has a book signing, so I went and checked out who was coming and I saw John Bytheway would be there on Friday from 11-1pm so I called Bevan and told him. My family is pretty obsessed with his talks. I think we have every CD and video he has out right now. So Bevan took the boys out of school and drove up to have him sign books and get our picture taken with him. This was pretty cool for our family to talk to him.

Brayden receiving his Bear Advancement in Cub Scouting. He is doing so well in Cub Scouting. He really enjoys it alot!

Brayden pinning my mothers pin on me. He was so careful not to poke me. I am very proud of him.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Yeah an update.
Sorry about Bevans leg.
Was that bird dead when Jack found it? What kind of bird is it.
The dress is darling just like the baby wearing it.