Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Fun!*!

Going to get our Christmas Tree. We love to do this every year!

We had our friend Daniel with us and he wanted to ride horses, so we took horses. It was a great time!


Austin and Amber having a wonderful time

Brayden and Gibson enjoying the horse ride. Gibson loves the horses. I am sure his Dad has something to do with that.


Amber picking out our tree. She did a good job. Now to take them home and do the decorating. What a wonderful time of the year. Christmas is probably one of our favorite. We enjoy anytime we can be together as a family. This Christmas will be great because we get to come home to Fillmore for a little while. Like I told Brayden, we are home until our dad takes us on our next adventure!





1 comment:

Emmett Family said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun. I love going to get trees, (some of my family not so much) it was more of the Turner side of the family. I hope that you guys have a very Merry Christmas!