Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WhAt A dAy!


Oh and to throw in this is the house that they are moving to. :) And check this movie I bought it is so cool it has 3 in 1 for $12. American Tail, Balto and The Land Before Time.

Here are the results of a great shopping day. What GREAT finds!



Nice barely even used Buster Brown Sunday shoes and 2 pairs of gym shorts. (Goodwill store)

A good looking tie for Daniel. I loved it. Also 3 shirts, 2 for dad and 1 for Daniel. (Goodwill store)


Ambers shirt and skirt from Ross and the shoes from the Goodwill store. I'm thinkin she was feelin a black and white day.

Moms finds at Ross 3 shirts and a skirt. I picked out the white, black and pink one. I love it!









My finds at the Goodwill store 2 kid belts and one of the crib things like you have. I have yet to know if it works, gotta get batteries.







And last of all my finds at Ross a shirt and the swim suit. The suit is dang cute, don't you think? Not to rub it in but we really MISSED : ( you Jacie hopefully next time. :)

No comments: